Re: [ISSUES] Issue #18 - proposed resolution

From: <Daniel_Austin@grainger.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 10:20:37 -0600
To: hugo@w3.org
Cc: Daniel_Austin@grainger.com, www-ws-arch@w3.org, www-ws-arch-request@w3.org

Thanks Hugo, I'll make sure the link is correct.

Regards,

D-

                      "Hugo Haas"
                      <hugo@w3.org>            To:       Daniel_Austin@grainger.com
                      Sent by:                 cc:       www-ws-arch@w3.org
                      www-ws-arch-reque        Subject:  Re: [ISSUES] Issue #18 - proposed resolution
                      st@w3.org

                      02/05/2003 05:56
                      AM

* Daniel_Austin@grainger.com <Daniel_Austin@grainger.com> [2003-02-03
16:42-0600]
>       The editors of the WSA Requirements document [3] concur with your
> assessment regarding normative references to Technical Architecture Group
> documents. In response, we will modify the reference based on your
> suggestion, so that the reference points to the "Principles of the World
> Wide Web" document, prior to its next publication.

Actually, it has been republished since and is now called
"Architecture of the World Wide Web".

See:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/arch/glossary/wsa-glossary.html#webarch

Regards,