WS-Arch Glossary Organization

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@ChevronTexaco.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:27:59 -0600
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
cc: "Hugo Haas" <hugo@w3.org>
It seems to me that the separation of the glossary into functional
sections (Architecture, General, Roles, etc) has some problems of
consistency.   Some terms might apply to more than one section.  And,
conversely (I think), some closely related terms migh split between
sections in a way that makes their relationship less clear.

Suggestions:

1 - Use some fancy client-side script technique that will reorder the
terms either by category or overall alphabetically.

2 - Order the main table alphabetically but provide a separate list by
category that links to the alphabetic list.  Could one write an XSL
stylesheet that would automate this?  (Probably depends on who the "one"
is and how consistently the main table is tagged, I guess).