RE: Intermediaries

What could be harvested was already put in our definition of gateway in the Glossary. To be honest, I never completely subscribed to that definition, but I have no plan to reopen the issue now.

If you look at the thread I mentioned, you'll see that many of the discussions are pretty similar to what we have been discussing now, a year later. So I suspect that some areas are going to stay unclear for a little longer ...

Ugo