RE: Draft of the Web Services Glossary (reliable messaging)

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:08:38 -0500
To: jdart@tibco.com, "Hugo Haas" <hugo@w3.org>
cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org

As you know, the editors are currently chewing on RM verbiage
contributed by me and commented on by others, including yourself.  I am
sort of assuming that the RM definition is likely to morph after we see
how the digestion process proceeds ... Uh, this metaphor is moving in a
direction that I should probably cut short ...