Re: Draft of the Web Services Glossary (reliable messaging)

Take a look at

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/arch/wsa/wd-wsa-arch-
review2.html?rev=1.12&content-type=text/html

I have done some munging of the wording, and added one concept to the
concepts and relationships section pertaining to message reliability.

Frank