RE: Message Reliability Text

From: Ugo Corda <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:22:29 -0700
To: "Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler)" <RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
I think we should add something in the final part about the fact that the transport choice can affect the actual implementation. Something like:

"WS-Reliability (...) and WS-ReliableMessaging (...) are example of acknowledgement infrastructure specifications that leverage the SOAP Extensibility Model. In cases where the underlying transport layer already provides reliable messaging support (e.g. a queue-based infrastructure), the same reliability Feature can be achieved in SOAP by defining a Binding Framework that relies on the underlying properties of the transport".

Ugo