RE: Some proposed definitions of "web service" based on the call toda y

Good point.  On the other hand, I think Roger and I were just talking about
not *excluding* ebXML from the realm of "web services" by our definition.  I
could imagine convergence at some point beyond our early 2004 release date
*if* there was interest all around, but that's not on our radar or ebXML's
radar.