RE: Some proposed definitions of "web service" based on the call toda y

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:42:59 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Good point.  On the other hand, I think Roger and I were just talking about
not *excluding* ebXML from the realm of "web services" by our definition.  I
could imagine convergence at some point beyond our early 2004 release date
*if* there was interest all around, but that's not on our radar or ebXML's
radar.