RE: Some proposed definitions of "web service" based on the call toda y

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 10:59:22 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2003Apr/0182.html

That seems like a "friendly amendment" to what I started this particular
thread with.

I personally would also find something like your wording " WSDL [is] a
specialized form of an XML Schema typically used for the description, but I
think it's also fair to say that other schema formats could also do the job
(given XML's extensibility, flexibility, and transformability)" acceptable.