RE: Discussion topic for tomorrow's call

From: Mark Potts <mark.potts@talkingblocks.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:05:24 -0800
To: "Hugo Haas" <hugo@w3.org>, "Savas Parastatidis" <Savas.Parastatidis@newcastle.ac.uk>
Cc: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

Hugo

I think the "envolope" of XML works well around the stack elements.

About routing  - Routing only aggregates services based on the
interaction and message path not in terms of any construct. It is truly
a "context" just like any other context that establishes a relationship
between participant services in a larger interaction model ( others are
correlation for process or other purposes, reliability, transaction,
security etc.).

Mark