Who is "we"?

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 21:32:34 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

This is an open working group, and all technical discusssion either
takes place in public or is made available shortly afterwords.

FWIW I think of "we" as meaning the people who contribute thoughtfully and
in good faith to this effort, whether or not they spend 1 1/2 hours a week
on the phone with the WG or not.  So you are still "we", Mark! Along with
Anne Manes, Paul Prescod (if he wants to be associated with us <grin>), and
probably a bunch of others who have contributed helpful thoughts but are not
officially on the W3C WG.