RE: Who is "we"?

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@ChevronTexaco.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 21:04:55 -0700
To: "'Champion, Mike'" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>, "'distobj@acm.org'" <distobj@acm.org>
cc: "'www-ws-arch@w3.org'" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

I've never used this abbreviation before, being more oriented to the English
language, but ...

+1

I may not always agree with you, Mark, and you may be a pain in the ass ...
but I still want and value your input.

Less colloquially -- as Heather has eloquently stated, there are legitimate
concerns being expressed by RESTers, and there are things to be learned.  I
don't think I agree with some of your basic premises, but nonetheless I
think your input is valuable.  I would not like to see the REST point of
view either be suppressed or become a constraint.  You are an eloquent and
knowledgable proponent of this approach, and I hope you will be able to find
the time to continue commenting on what is going on here.

Given that wish, let me also say that I understand you have other fish to
fry, and I totally understand if your attention is less than total.
Nonetheless, you are certainly "we" as much as I am.  God knows I have no
idea what the heck is going on some of the time, and I must admit that I
have a few fish of my own that sometimes get in the way.  Nonetheless,
occasionally I think I have something useful to say ... and so do you.