RE: WSA constraints

It depends on what you classify as a SOAP intermediary. From my reading of
the SOAP 1.2 spec, every SOAP Header processor is an intermediary, even
though the all the processors run within the context of the final
destination SOAP server. But the SOAP server isn't the recipient. The SOAP
service is the recipient. I think lots of people are using SOAP header
processors today.

   <snip>