RE: arch diagrams from the f2f

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@ChevronTexaco.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:48:59 -0700
To: "'Champion, Mike'" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org

I did at the F2F.  I would like to see a picture in which the sender and the
receiver are separated, so instead of a triangle it is a thing with four
boxes (arranged in whatever topology pleases the author -- I am not a
graphic arts person).  I agree that the triangle is a good start and that
the four box elaboration should not be the FIRST thing a person sees, but I
think a person should see it somewhere.