Re: arch diagrams from the f2f

Heather,

I  added 3 slides at the end of the set that you sent out.  I rearranged
and simplified the boxes and labels a bit.  I also began to append
concrete technology labels on some of the boxes.  (I just made a cursory
pass at this to see what it would look like.  Feel free to further flesh
it out.)  At least while we are deciding on the correct set of boxes and
labels, I think it helps to identify them.

Mark Jones
AT&T