Re: Advanced Web Services & client/server

Hi Ugo,

Actually, it may be worth pointing out that although SOAP 1.2
often caracterizes itself as "fondamentally one-way" (or at least
used to do so), it does not currently define any one-way MEP...
and so both the Request-Response and SOAP-Response MEP are
completely standalone.

Jean-Jacques.