RE: Advanced Web Services & client/server

From: Ugo Corda <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 08:25:34 -0700
To: "'Mark Baker'" <distobj@acm.org>, www-ws-arch@w3.org

I was just wondering something similar myself with respect to the SOAP
protocol, which is recognized as being based on a basic one-way-message MEP
(out of which other MEPs are composed, including P2P configurations). Do the
authors of "Advanced Web Services" consider that to be a problem? Or are
they talking about P2P at a higher level?

Ugo