Un-fogging the Top cloud in triangle/rectangle diagram

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 11:48:43 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

I'm lost!  Could someone summarize the viable options that seem to be on the
table, and let's have another email straw poll to get a sense of who can
live with which names/conceptual descriptions for the "top cloud"?

As much as this fascinates us :-) there are probably 40 or so more "boxes"
we need to define in the WSA reference architecture, and at 2 weeks/box,
we're going to exhaust a lot of people's patience :-)  At this point I think
its OK (if not really desireable) to label it "the top cloud discovery /
repository  role / service thing" and move on if we can't come to consensus
in a day or so.

Thanks!