Latest, greatest version...was Re: new WSA Requirements document uploaded

From: <Daniel_Austin@grainger.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 00:39:44 -0500
To: dmh@contivo.com, Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com, w3c-wsa-editors@w3.org, chrisfer@us.ibm.com, www-ws-arch@w3.org

Greetings,

      After some confusion, I (hopefully) have corrected, uploaded, tidied,
and otherwise folded, spindled and mutilated the document to the point
where I believe it will pass the pubrules check and etc. Everything seems
correct. Thanks to Chris Ferris, who caught my earlier mistake before it
became an even bigger one!

The corrected URLs are:

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/2/wd-wsa-reqs-20021007.html

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/2/wd-wsa-reqs-20021007.xml