Re: TAG "Architecture of the World Wide Web" new draft published

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 12:54:39PM -0500, Champion, Mike wrote:
> > Besides, what I have to say to the WSDL WG, they don't want to hear.
>
> Given that the W3C is a consensus-driven industry consortium, I'm not
> sure what you want either the TAG or the WSA WG to do about that.

I don't want them to do anything about it!  You mentioned WSD, not me.
8-)  As I mentioned, I already said my bit about it to the AC and
Director as part of the AC vote last year.

> Consensus is the only authority ... other than Father Darwin,
> the Invisible Hand, or however one wants to anthropomorphize the
> forces that ultimately determine whether some spec works in the real world
> :-)

You mean "good design"? 8-)

Mark Baker.  Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.   http://www.markbaker.ca

   Will distribute objects for food