RE: TAG "Architecture of the World Wide Web" new draft published

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 12:54:39 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Given that the W3C is a consensus-driven industry consortium, I'm not
sure what you want either the TAG or the WSA WG to do about that.
Consensus is the only authority ... other than Father Darwin,
the Invisible Hand, or however one wants to anthropomorphize the
forces that ultimately determine whether some spec works in the real world
:-)