RE: Proposed Draft Charter for Choreography WG

From: bhaugen <linkage@interaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 06:43:31 -0600
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

> An online merchant would be a classical example.

> > The business use case David Burdett forwarded shows this
> > relatively clearly: The three companies and their tools need to know
> > more than "just" the separate interfaces to the other companies.
>
> It would be good to know if that use case,
> in that exact form, has been used in real
> business operations by real companies.

My question was about the particular use case
David Burdett forwarded.  It seemed very particular,
as if it was a real scenario that had been used
by real companies.

I wondered if that was the case, or if it was
hypothetical either in whole or in part?

I'm not asking for the actual company names,
although if it's real, it would be interesting
to know how commonly the pattern is used.

If it's hypothetical, followup questions are not
as interesting.

If the followup questions get too detailed for this list,
I'll take them offline with whoever is interested.

-Bob Haugen