Re: Proposed Draft Charter for Choreography WG

Edwin Khodabakchian wrote:

> Doug,
>
> Thank you very much for sharing the context of your decision.
>
> My initial question was: "In the context where a public protocol and
> it participating private implementation/services are all described
> using the same language/formalism, how important are
> cancellation/compensating transactions and visual notations?"

Either may be part of follow on efforts or the proposed WG may determine
some aspect of one or both to be in scope to fill the requirements we've
provided.  At this point, let's consider these implementation details
within the scope we've outlined.

> Best,
> Edwin

thanx,