Re: D-AC009.2 discussion points and proposal(s)

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 08:08:53 -0400
To: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: "'David Booth'" <dbooth@w3.org>, www-ws-arch@w3.org
On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 04:39:46AM -0700, David Orchard wrote:
> Are you attempting to re-open the issue?  I don't really see what new
> information would cause the membership to re-open this.

I would rather it not be reopened too.  But I think that the recent
flurry of acknowledgements that Web services have little to do with the
Web, certainly puts it in a new light.

Also, despite all those comments, WSD was still chartered to provide
an RDF mapping.  I personally believe that we should treat this as
jurisprudence, and my proposed wording "SHOULD provide a mapping"
reflects that.