Re: D-AC009.2 discussion points and proposal(s)

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 07:16:43AM -0400, Christopher Ferris wrote:
> right, let's try this on for size:
>
> <proposal>
> "New Web Services technologies, developed by W3C Web
> Services WGs, SHOULD be capable of being mapped to RDF/XML."
> </proposal>

I suggest that if we're going with "SHOULD" (which I'm ok with), that
we might as well just say this;

"New Web Services technologies, developed by W3C Web
Services WGs, SHOULD be mapped to RDF."

Note that I also snipped out "/XML".  If you map it to the RDF model,
you can use any of a number of syntaxes, including XML.