[USTF] EDI-Like Usage Case Draft

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:47:43 -0700
To: "'www-ws-arch@w3.org'" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
 <<WS-EDI Use Case.htm>>
Attached is a draft usage case that attempts to explore how web services can
be used to provide functions currently implemented by proprietary EDI VAN's.
I used a document posted by Hugo as a template, but I now realize that it's
really supposed to be in XML, not HTML.  I'll convert it if someone makes
the DTD, and XSLT I presume, available to me.  (Well, I'm sure it's already
available if I knew where to look ...)