Re: D-AG006 Security

From: Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@sun.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 16:38:12 -0400
To: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
CC: Darran Rolls <Darran.Rolls@waveset.com>, Anne Thomas Manes <anne@manes.net>, David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>, "Dilber, Ayse, ALASO" <adilber@att.com>, Joseph Hui <Joseph.Hui@exodus.net>, "Edgar, Gerald" <gerald.edgar@boeing.com>, Abbie Barbir <abbieb@nortelnetworks.com>, Allen Brown <allenbr@microsoft.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org
by all means, please do so.

Cheers,

Chris