Re: D-AG006 Security

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 02:12:27PM -0500, Darran Rolls wrote:
> Sounds like a potential part of the charter wording "ensuring reuse of
> existing web service security standards..."

That would be good too, in case we miss any.  But do we really want
to charter a WG only to find out that the problem already has a
solution?

As I said on our very first call, I strongly believe that we don't
have as much work to do as most WG members might believe, at least
for some areas (not all).  I request the opportunity to demonstrate
this.