Re: D-AG006 Security

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 16:26:21 -0400
To: Darran Rolls <Darran.Rolls@waveset.com>
Cc: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>, Anne Thomas Manes <anne@manes.net>, David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>, "Dilber, Ayse, ALASO" <adilber@att.com>, Joseph Hui <Joseph.Hui@exodus.net>, "Edgar, Gerald" <gerald.edgar@boeing.com>, Abbie Barbir <abbieb@nortelnetworks.com>, Allen Brown <allenbr@microsoft.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org
On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 02:12:27PM -0500, Darran Rolls wrote:
> Sounds like a potential part of the charter wording "ensuring reuse of
> existing web service security standards..."

That would be good too, in case we miss any.  But do we really want
to charter a WG only to find out that the problem already has a
solution?

As I said on our very first call, I strongly believe that we don't
have as much work to do as most WG members might believe, at least
for some areas (not all).  I request the opportunity to demonstrate
this.