RE: D-AG006 Security : Proposal for a task force for writing the Security WG Charter

-1.

Mark, agreed that we should consider the web architecture, but IMHO we
need not wait for that to precede the development of charter and the
subsequent (security) group formation. Those discussions should happen
in parallel and am almost sure would continue for sometime in more than
one context.

Security is a topic which needs a WG by itself and the earlier we start
the better it is.

cheers