Re: D-AG006 Security : Proposal for a task force for writing the Security WG Charter

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 05:26:18PM -0700, Ahmed, Zahid wrote:
> Completing the Web Services Requirements and the Web
> Services Architecture Usage Scenario documents, which
> both contain security requirements and securty examples,
> in them is very important for any concrete work to be
> done by a security working group.
>
> However, we could, in parallel:
>
> 1) decide what Web Services WGs should we focus on?
> 2) define the objectives of the required W3C Web Services WGs.
> E.g., via charter templates.
>
> This is pretty much echoing what David already has
> proposed.

That's good to hear, if it's the case.  I guess my primary concern is
that the proposed charter be submitted too early, not that it be
written - though I think that even beginning to write it now is too
early, but at least it's harmless.