D-AR006.10 discussion points

From: Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@sun.com>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 09:59:05 -0400
To: wsawg public <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
WVST: This is very vague.  Security policy means a lot of different
things.  I apologize if I missed this one, but when we say "description"
what do we mean?

SYBS: To be discussed whether all Web Services need to have a
security policy

W3C: See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002May/0013.html

ORCL: SHOULD->MUST, security is important enough that every WS must
have a security description, even if it is <no security>

CMPQ: Should the description of a Web Service be in the scope of WSDL WG
rather than WSA?