From: Christopher Ferris [mailto:chris.ferris@sun.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 8:59 AM
To: wsawg public
Subject: D-AR006.10 discussion points

WVST: This is very vague.  Security policy means a lot of different
things.  I apologize if I missed this one, but when we say "description"
what do we mean?

SYBS: To be discussed whether all Web Services need to have a
security policy

W3C: See
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002May/0013.html

ORCL: SHOULD->MUST, security is important enough that every WS must
have a security description, even if it is <no security>

CMPQ: Should the description of a Web Service be in the scope of WSDL WG
rather than WSA?