RE: AC006.1: Threat model [..] for Web service endpoints and thei r communication

I'd agree off the cuff. My paint stroke might have been too broad.
We do need to flesh out this further when the time comes.

BTW, does UDDI plan to do its own security for the UBR?
Anybody cares to comment.  (I haven't tracked UDDI for sometime.)

Joe Hui
Exodus, a Cable & Wireless service