RE: D-AR006.1: DOS attacks

D-AR006.1 neither says nor implies anything about _preventing_ DOS attacks.
It's not about prevention.  It's about recourse/mitigation.

BTW, it's appearing to me from this and few other messages that DOS
equates Accessibility in the minds of many.
DOS/DDOS is only one form of Accessibility problem targeted at the
destination.  There're also Accessibility problems targeted at the
source.  (I explained the Accessibility problems in a message a
while back; so won't repeat here.)

Joe Hui
Exodus, a Cable & Wireless service