RE: D-AR006.7 - Key management

From: Ahmed, Zahid <zahid.ahmed@commerceone.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 14:20:35 -0700
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
I think this working group does not need to define the
requirements, mechanics, and policies of key management,
but as part of the securty assuarance that a security
enabled web services must provide, we need to be able to
describe the relationship of a secure web service to
XKMS and other XML based Trust Services, which provide
key, certificate, and trust management services.

Although, I don't think we should imply that the
use of XKMS or other related standards is required.

Zahid Ahmed