RE: March 26 2002 version of requirements draft

From: Austin, Daniel <Austin.D@ic.grainger.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:57:43 -0600
To: "'Hugo Haas'" <hugo@w3.org>
cc: "'www-ws-arch@w3.org'" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
Hi Hugo,

	I could have sworn that the "editor's draft" text appeared
previously in the document, as recently as the previous draft. Thanks
however for reposting this.

	Can you please send the correct stylesheet that you used to the
editor's list? Thanks!

Regards,

D-

l?rev=1.20&content-type=text/plain'
  -IN wd-wsawg-reqs-03262002.xml -OUT wd-wsawg-reqs-03262002.html

I have committed the new HTML. I have _not_ updated your style
sheet[1].

I have linked the new version from the home page.

Regards,

Hugo

  1. http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/2/xmlspec.xsl
  2.