Re: D-AG0009; Semantic Web & Web architecture

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:33:42 -0500 (EST)
To: Hao.He@thomson.com.au (Hao He)
Cc: Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com, www-ws-arch@w3.org
Hao,

> What role, if any, RDF will play in Web Services?

My own view is that it will play a substantial role.  So substantial in
fact, that if it were fully integrated into our work, the result
wouldn't look very much like Web services currently look.

But hey, I warned the group that I'd be a curmudgeon. 8-)

> Please point me to the right threads if this question has been asked before.

A thread just started on www-tag about this;

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Mar/thread.html#191