RE: Missing in Goals?

From: Damodaran, Suresh <Suresh_Damodaran@stercomm.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:04:49 -0600
To: "'Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler)'" <RogerCutler@ChevronTexaco.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org
Roger,
Good point - if you have read DAG007 proposal I sent out earlier [1], you
will note that I have made the same observation
with mild amusement. Reliable messaging is a very noticeable part of web
services reliability, there could also be aspects
of services that could be part of reliability (e.g., redundant access
points)
Cheers,
-Suresh

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002Mar/0148.html