Re: Back to Requirements (was RE: Web Service Definition [Was

Mark,

I cut-n-pasted from the version started by Krishna, Heather
and others. I would have no problems removing the 's' at this
point as I'd prefer that we table the discussion and focus on
the goals and requirements. All I was trying to do here is
put forth a proposal that "we can live with" for the time
being.

Cheers,

Chris