Introduction

From: Katia Sycara <katia@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 21:13:54 -0500
To: www-ws-arch-request@w3.org
Cc: katia@cs.cmu.edu, hugo@w3.org, reagle@w3.org, chris.ferris@sun.com, swick@w3.org
Dear ws-architects,
 I am Katia Sycara, faculty at the School of Computer Science at Carnegie
Mellon University. I am joining the W3C-ws-architecture group as an invited
expert. I agree to [1] and [2]. I am not aware of an IPR relevant to the
ws-architecture working group as per [3].
 I will function as the liaison/representative to the ws-architecture group
of the DAML-S coalition, a committee tasked with creating the DAML services
ontology in the context of the Darpa Agent Markup Language (DAML) program.
 I am very excited about my participation and will do my best to contribute
productively to the group's work.
          Cheers,
          Katia Sycara
          Professor, Robotics
          School of Computer Science
          Carnegie Mellon University
          tel: 412-268-8825
          FAX: 412-268-5569

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/collaborators-agreement
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-arch-charter
[3] http://www.w3.org/Guide/howto-join-wg
       I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR
       claims held by organization regarding
       the subject.