RE: Late binding

if you are given the URL

http://thisURLGivesYouAlltheWisdomInTheWorld.com

How would you go about GETting all the wisdom in the world( not the
document, but the Wisdom), keeping in mind there is no prior communication.

The point is neither HTTP nor SOAP provide necessary semantics required for
doing business. Late binding to me is dreamy stuff :-). It will require
knowledge workers for a foreseable future.

Regards,
Sateesh