Re: D-AC0505 through D-AC0508.....

Yah, I like it too, but I agree with Oisin's 2nd point about "creating"
being a more important consideration than "describing".  Perhaps we
could say "avoid redundancies when creating and describing ..."?

Oisin's first point is true too, but it's not as
motherhood-and-apple-pie as I'd like it to be for removal, so I'd prefer
to keep it in.

MB