D-AC010.1 proposal

Synthisizing the discussion on this thread, what do people think of
this proposal for D-AC010.1?

	Each new architectural area has its representation normatively
	defined in a syntactic schema language defined in a W3C Recommendation

I realize that this doesn't explicitly cite XML Schema, but it narrows
the field while leaving specific options (XSDL and RDFS). This is afterall
a CSF, not a requirement.

Comments?

Cheers,

Chris