Re: D-AR003.1; wording re transport/transfer

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:21:16 -0400
To: "Champion, Mike" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 11:55:13AM -0400, Champion, Mike wrote:
> > I just want it to say what we discussed, even though I still disagree
> > with it strongly, and would even more strongly disagree with
> > the revised
> > version.
>
> Perhaps the best way forward would be for Mark to pay careful attention to
> the language in the actual WSA document as it evolves and help us draft
> language that reflects the concerns of his "constituency" rather than asking
> us to re-hash the requirements document.  In the end, it's the WSA spec that
> people will pay attention to, not the requirements doc.

That's true, it's the architecture document that I'm most concerned
about.  If it's what we're going to be asking reviewers (read; the
TAG 8-) to focus on, then I'd be ok with that.  But if we're going to
ask the TAG to review the requirements document, then I'd request this
clarification be made.

Thanks.