RE: D-AR003.1; wording re transport/transfer

Perhaps the best way forward would be for Mark to pay careful attention to
the language in the actual WSA document as it evolves and help us draft
language that reflects the concerns of his "constituency" rather than asking
us to re-hash the requirements document.  In the end, it's the WSA spec that
people will pay attention to, not the requirements doc.