RE: [hst] harvest list (repost from Mon 07/08/2002 05:20 PM)

+1

I believe that this was the intent from the Paris F2F. That is to in a short
time period determine and document the architecture for SOAP (XMLP) and WSDL
(the WS description WG) so that we would have atleast this common basis of
understanding within the WSAWG.

Zulah

-----Original Message-----
From: David Orchard [mailto:dorchard@bea.com]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 10:36 AM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: [hst] harvest list (repost from Mon 07/08/2002 05:20 PM)

While I'm not on the hst subgroup, I do have a suggestion: why not focus on
SOAP and WSDL for the initial set of harvestable entities?

We would be quite successful (80/20 mark hit) if we produced an architecture
document that - in it's first incarnation - described the architecture of
SOAP and WSDL, how they work together, and how their
extensibility/composability models form the principles of web services
architecture.

Cheers,
Dave