RE: [hst] harvest list (repost from Mon 07/08/2002 05:20 PM)

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:35:56 -0700
To: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

While I'm not on the hst subgroup, I do have a suggestion: why not focus on
SOAP and WSDL for the initial set of harvestable entities?

We would be quite successful (80/20 mark hit) if we produced an architecture
document that - in it's first incarnation - described the architecture of
SOAP and WSDL, how they work together, and how their
extensibility/composability models form the principles of web services
architecture.

Cheers,
Dave