RE: Semantics

From: Dave Hollander <dmh@contivo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:33:42 -0700
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
As much as I would like to strive for the goal, I think it is unrealistic
and will prevent the use of
web services for existing services that do rely upon private agreement.

In summary, I would find this easier to support if:
    1) it described or defered to another project the foundation semantics
used to achive this goal?
    2) it was reworded to indicate that a ws may be characterized -- instead
of an obligation to characterize.

Dave