Re: [RTF] AR007.1.2 proposal to WSA WG

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 09:59:02PM -0500, Damodaran, Suresh wrote:
> This proposal is to resolve the concerns as discussed in [1].
> Instead of explicitly stating the said items, RTF chose to refer to them.

Yes, I understand, I read the emails.

I think the idea of bundling them together for easy easy access is a
fine one.  But IMO, it doesn't need to be a requirement, CSF, or goal
(and isn't, as written).  So let's just put that text in a grey box, and
fit it somewhere in AC007 or AG002, without any req/csf/goal label.