Architectural principles ( was: Late Binding )

From: Narahari, Sateesh <Sateesh_Narahari@jdedwards.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:29:22 -0600
To: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org

> >What theory?  I'm talking about the architectural principles
> behind the
> >most widely deployed application on the Internet, the Web.

few questions:

 1) Are you referering to REST ?. Or is there some other document?
 2) If so, has it been submitted and accepted as a W3c candidate
recommendation?.
 3) Has there been any statement from W3c that this document will dictate
architectural principles of all web related standards in future?.
 4) What is the process/procedure for revisiting/making adjustments to the
architectural principles?.
 5) Has W3c architecture group accepted this arch principles document as the
base on which all their work will be based?.