RE: SOAP and the Web (was RE: Late binding)

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 12:07:19 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

That is, mightn't some future standardization of SOAP headers be GET or PUT
as resource representations of the state of the complex transaction in a
RESTful MEP, even though they would be simply POSTed in a more RPC-like MEP?
I'm looking for a web services architecture that shares as much as possible,
even if there continues to be considerable disagreement on the most
effective MEPs.